Let me introduce myself, I am a Medical Aesthetician and Premedical Student. 



In other words, I love beauty, skincare and science. Furthermore, I am transferring into a Bachelors of Science Nursing program, after which, I will apply for transfer into a Medical School. I'm into the mind and body connection, so I will blog about everything from public health, to beauty, to medicine,…

Lets keep it interesting, I love networking and positive feedback, message me with any questions, or comments on the topics. I am always open for debate and review of data, because I know things are always evolving with new discoveries continuously being made.

I am excited to share my journey and knowledge of the medical field to help myself, family, friends, and strangers to look and feel happy, healthy, have a positive mentality, and outlook for the future.


"Life is what you make it"

Melissa.

Comments

Popular Posts