Bad Brows,..Now what?

                Correction and Camouflage Please!  

1 week after Micropigmentation
melissalynnmontoya1@gmail.com
     I took a chance and lost. I wanted to do my own eye brows, none the less, I trusted one of my trainers (a 20 plus year veteran)in permanent tattoo make up. I paid him to do my brows, but that was a huge mistake.

     After which I cried, not from the discomfort, but from the shock of looking in the mirror to see a different looking me. He did not enhance my eyebrows, he made them uneven, changed the shape drastically,  shaved off my original brows, did not sit me up to check then work on them again, he literally just pushed me up and said next? Therefore, I now have a different perspective having gone thru a bad natural hair strokes procedure.

I wanted to have eye brows the way I've always wanted them, So, "Next time i'll do it my damn self."

Comments

Popular Posts