Permanent Eye Brow Tattoo Follow Up | Cover Up Those Brows

 

Mel's Skinspa Ink 

 


Dedicated to Correcting and Camouflaging.

 

The picture on the left is what my eyebrows look like on a normal day. At a closer glance you can see where the tattoo is and how it does not compliment the natural shape of my eyebrow hair.

And,..

The picture on the right, is me on a good make up day, (meaning, I was able to hide my botched work).

But, I have a plan, I have waited one year since I had my eyebrows micro-bladed, in order for me to experience the process first hand. 

Furthermore, no they didn't fade away like a lot of people said would happen. I just ended up buying more make up to camouflage the oddly placed micro-pigmentation.

Next, I've decided to perform a pointillism tattoo my own eyebrows with a color camouflage, live on social media. It is a color lift enzyme mixed with distilled water and a customized color to match my natural pigment.

As a result, I can fully explain the micro-pigmentation correction process to my clients.

As a last resort, if all else fails I'll try Laser Tattoo Removal.


Sincerly,

Mel M.

Comments

Popular Posts